Finding your E-Colours
E-Colors by taking your Personality Diversity Indicator (PDI) – instructions below.
- Follow this link to find out your E-Color combination: http://www.equilibria.com/PDI-home
- Scroll down on the page to select the “Adult & Teenagers” tab, followed by your preferred language.
- You’ll need to enter your name and email address to access the PDI.
- The indicator you will then complete usually takes about 15 minutes, it provides an indication of your natural personality based tendencies.
- Please note there are no right and wrong answers and that no E-Color combination is better than any other. Keeping this in mind, we ask that you answer honestly to reflect your natural tendencies as much as possible when answering the questions.
- When you finish your indicator, you will be presented with a pie chart showing your E- Colors percentages and a brief description of your main personality style.
- Read this as it will give you a first exposure to an element of what you will be learning about in the upcoming workshop.
- Once you have read the descriptor, please print a copy of the results to reference in the upcoming ADSNA conference for you to refer back to them.
- The indicator is completed by people all over the world, feel free to share it with your friends and family.
Alternatively, you can download the e-colors app for free on iPhone and android. Just search for E-Colors!